Microsoft is spending US$ 300 Million on a campaign to fix Vista’s image and counter attacks Apple’s long standing and very successful Mac vs PC TVC series. They started with ads featuring Bill Gates with Jerry Seinfeld. Then the stopped that and came up with a pretty cool “I am a PC” campaign.
Now Apple is hitting back. Hilarious stuff.
Read these related posts on 360east:
- Don’t be shocked! It’s still my blog!
- SYNTAX gets its own Word Guru
- Recording Skype calls on GarageBand with LineIn and SoundFlower (Mac)
- Don’t just wear Armani. Live Armani!
- Wi-tribe network Amman’s air, but don’t answer the phone
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service