Want to get a first hand account on how our culture of anti-learning is stifling creativity? Read Ammar Ibrahim’s recent post on his current experience both as student and teacher in Jordan. Depressing stuff.
I remember those who were creative, innovative and wanted to learn got lowest marks. And those who like to be spoon fed, and learn blindly got highest marks.
Read these related posts on 360east:
- Quote of the day: “Learning is not compulsory, neither is survival.”
- Netanyahu copies Obama’s site
- Questler: the facebook for nerds?
- Twilight zone: testing Amman’s “anti-gravity” street
- Is Akismet working properly?
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service