The Aqaba Special Economic Zone’s Tourism Department has just announced the launch of Aqaba’s first comprehensive tourism website. The site was developed by Batelco.
During the tourism promotion session of the ‘Aqaba: turning vision into reality’ event, the tourism deparment also announced several advertisng campaigns to promote Aqaba’s tourism in the UK, Spain, Scadinavia as well as the local Jordanian market.
Read these related posts on 360east:
- Huge Aqaba logo brands new hot air balloon
- Aqaba’s tourism brand starts to make an appearance
- Aqaba starts duty free shopping ad campaign
- SYNTAX brands Aqaba: The Oasis and Beyond
- Blogging from Aqaba: ASEZA turns 5
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service