The place was packed and music was loud. Ammanis got their hands on the Macs and iPods. Store was well stocked. Large variety of iPod accessories available. A nice little selection of Mac software was also in stock, most notably iLife and iWork ‘06 (but not priced yet). A schedule of training sessions and demos was made available.
A good start for the store. Worth checking out again without all the crowds.:)
Check out some photos from the opening
Read these related posts on 360east:
- Amman’s Apple ‘Store’.. or shall I say ‘center’ will open Sunday
- First MacBook Air sighting in Jordan :-)
- iPhone on display at iSystems in Amman?
- Apple’s digital lifestyle comes to Amman
- Not really an Apple Store
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service