Found this interesting press release. I remember how in the ‘good’ old days, European airlines pretty much abandoned Amman.
RJ used to have a Amman-Berlin service which was discontinued some years ago.
Lufthansa German Airlines to offer more comfort travel in Jordan | Lufthansa German Airlines
Mr. Atallah Keshek, Sales Manager & Representative for Jordan, Lufthansa German Airlines, said, ‘Lufthansa will be the only European Airline serving Jordan with First class out of Amman. The flight schedule change in Jordan will create a positive impact among our passengers. This improvement is to meet our customer demands and offer quality services and travel comfort to our passengers traveling Lufthansa.
Read these related posts on 360east:
- Is the Steorn Orbo delay just another publicity stunt??
- I am a big ad agency and I can give you the finger..
- IMPORTANT ALERT: Linotype´s 1st Arabic Type Design Competition
- Response I got from Google (puzzling)
- Orange launches a blog (and it gets taken over by comment spam!)
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service