This was in today Jordan Times..
MENAFN - Middle East North Africa . Financial Network News: Hariri, Dahabi to reveal mega-project in Aqaba on Saturday :I also read in today’s Al-Rai that the project will be huge: 7-10 Billion dollars. This is BIG. If anyone has info on this we’d like to hear it
AMMAN — A new multibillion large-scale urban regeneration project in the Aqaba Special Economic Zone (ASEZ) is due to be announced on Saturday. The project will be announced by Sheikh Bahaa Hariri, chairman of Horizon Development Holdings, and Nader Dahabi, chief commissioner of Aqaba Special Economic Zone Authority (ASEZA). Both sides will sign the project’s agreement in Aqaba and meet later with the press in Amman to elaborate on the project. No further information was available on the scheme, which is expected to be a key addition to investments in the duty-free zone.
Read these related posts on 360east:
- Aqaba to get a 5 Billion dollar city around a new lagoon
- Aqaba’s artificial lakes: amazing attractions, but how do they work?
- Blogging from Aqaba: ASEZA turns 5
- Aqaba doubles its fast food offerings, with a bang!
- Talal Abu Ghazaleh Group announces Aqaba Smart Village
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service