No anger for Palestine, Iraq and no feeling of oppression or humiliation and no ‘jihad’ justifies the killing of 60 people in Amman’s hotels last year.
The public stance of the three IAF deputies in mourning and praising Zarqawi is shameful.
What kind of society will we live in when some of our elected representatives are ready to offer us for slaughter by anyone who ‘fights the Americans’.
If you want to let the IAF know what you think of their stance, here is their address:
المملكة الأردنية الهاشمية
عمان – العبدلي -خلف وزارة الصناعة والتجارة
هاتف: 5696985 (9626)/5699997(9626)/5691516(9626)
فاكس: 5696987 (9626)
ص.ب: 925310 الرمز البريدي: 11110
بريد إلكتروني: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read these related posts on 360east:
- Arrest of IAF deputies and the demo in front of parliament: the right response?
- Sit-in to support of the Amman bombing victims TODAY, MONDAY 11 AM in front of parliament
- Media war: As-Sabeel newspaper confiscated from newsstands?
- The controversial billboards that vanished!
- The 99: Islamic culture based comic..
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service