Once Ramadan was over, I decided that it’s time for my own “blogging Ramadan” which meant abstaining from writing for a while. So the long Eid holiday was not only free of work but also free from blogging.
I hope that those of you who celebrated Eid, had a good one.
I think I have achieved a record in something. This Eid I only had one piece of Ma’moul. How about that?
I also did not buy a plastic laser gun (can you relate to that?)
The week-long Eid holiday in Jordan was a chance to handle lots of family stuff and I really got immersed in that. Today was the third day back at the office after the holiday. It’s only yesterday that I realized that people in Dubai, Kuwait and elsewhere actually where back at work after a 2 or 3 day holiday. Just shows you how much I got sucked into holiday mode.
But.. The show must go on..
Read these related posts on 360east:
- Invitation: Adel Iskandar talk on “blogging arabia” this Thursday
- Toot and Arab blogging to be featured today on Amman Net Radio
- Sha3shaboneh: Come and learn the art and science of blogging this Saturday..
- live blogging from a blogger’s wedding!
- Jordan Planet blogger meeting 2 Oct 2005
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service