BBC NEWS | Technology | ‘Enemies of the internet’ named:
A list of 13 “enemies of the internet” has been released by human rights group Reporters Without Borders (RSF). For the first time, Egypt has been added to the list while Nepal, Libya and the Maldives have all been removed.
Read these related posts on 360east:
- What? No iTunes Music store for Jordan?!
- Is Jordan missing the e-commerce train?
- The ‘Plastic Internet’: The Third World’s real information revolution
- SYNTAX develops name and brand identity for InterStandards
- Will Egypt become the first official Arab iPhone country?
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service