Camera-phone footage is emerging from the recent clashes that occurred in Yarmouk University. Al Ghad daily is reporting today that a ‘tribal reconciliation’ has been achieved which has reduced the tention in the university. Four people were injured in the fight, which started with a fight between two students, according to University officials (other reports suggested the fight broke out because of student club elections). Four people were injured, and the anti riot police had to intervene.
An investigation into what happened is ongoing.
Read these related posts on 360east:
- Full elections and no appointment for University of Jordan’s student council
- Hello ‘West Amman”: the biggest mall is in East Amman
- Kick-starting tech entrepreneurship at Princess Sumaya University
- Fastlink launches new video download service in cooperation with Ikbis.com
- T-Mobile/HTC’s G1: is there hope for me in the Google phone?
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service