Norway’s Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere met with Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Hanyieh in Riyadh.
From the Norway Post:
Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere, who is attending the Arab League Summit in Riyadh, has had talks with Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Hanyieh.
The Norwegian Foreign Minister has also had talks with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and the Syrian Foreign Minister in Riyadh.
It is the first time that Norway has been invited to attend the Arab League summit.Well.. three cheers for that!
Now the Israelis are threatening to ‘snub’ any European diplomat who dares meet with the Hamas ministers. How dumb. That’s what Israel is good at: building higher and higher fortress walls.
Read these related posts on 360east:
- Vote for Petra? Why not “Humeid’s Really New Seven Wonders of the World”?
- Welcome to Jordan, Senator Obama
- Ruba Saqr: when “experimental” is just too much!
- Is Nokia trying to attract app developers or scare them away?
- InsideJo: Jordan’s homegrown GPS car navigator debuts in January ‘09
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service