Hey, I am back in Amman. I was in Dubai for a few days, in the land where everything is branded! I saw these trees at the entrance of Madinat Jumeira. I was rushing to a dinner gathering so did not check if these where real trees or fakes. But you get the idea.
Luckily I found out that a dear colleague took a photo of a Perrier tree and shared it on ikbis!
Read these related posts on 360east:
- Amman: The Incomplete City and the missing trees of City Mall!
- It’s toot season in Amman
- Toot has competition: introducing iBaloo6
- Ikbis pioneers online video advertising in the Arab market, with Coca Cola
- Are you an innovative business writer? It’s time to join the revolution!
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service