One of the members of the Steorn Forum suggested that this whole story of the Steorn Orbo breaking down might be a publicity stunt!
THe scenario is: build anticipation for a launch.. Get initial attention of the media.. Declare you have a problem.. More attention from the media.. Keep everyone on the edge.. Then, when all hope is gone.. make an announcement that is working! More coverage!
Maybe the actual launch date is 07/07/07 to coincide with LiveEarth..
This whole thing is mind boggling. If it’s not a publicity stunt then what? A big mess and a gross failure to pretest a super important demo?
Read these related posts on 360east:
- Steorn cancels show: huge disappointment or another stunt?
- First images of the Steorn Orbo?
- Steorn playing with our nerves!
- Steorn to hold live chat today, Thursday (15:00 British Time)
- Steorn to show free energy device July 5th?
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service