Wherever you go in Amman.. this sprayed on commercial “ad” greets you. This entrepreneur specializes in “fencing farms”, but his commercial message rivals those by multinational brands on the walls of the city.
If this were political or social graffiti I would not bother to write about this.
But this is a damn ad!
And this person has the audacity to announce his phone number on people’s walls everywhere.
A friend of mine is really angry about this. A wicked idea crossed his mind: call this guy, claiming he has a farm in need of fencing in Mahes or something, then have a bunch of bullies wait for him and beat him up.
OK, we don’t endorse taking the law into our own hands on this blog do we. So ignore that idea.
But I do suggest complaining to the municipality or the police about this stupid phenomena.
(photo by: Dalia el Farra)
Read these related posts on 360east:
- Confirmed! Skype is getting blocked in Jordan..
- The secret confessions of the owners of cool mobile phones
- Jordanian e-commerce blues
- 360east goes to Mobile World Congress 2010
- When Amman was hit, the world hit the web browser and found Jordan’s bloggers
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service