I was the last to leave the office tonight. With the voices and movement of the SYNTAXers absent, the creative mess in one of our two design zones was the loudest thing in workplace.
This mess is also, in a way, a mirror image of my messy Mac desktop..
It’s fascinating that the output of this mess is pretty well organized work of strategy, design and production.
I secretly smile when our clients tell us that they really like the way we organize their (and our) thoughts and ideas.
Design is a messy process that yields structured results.
And, thankfully, we also have some people in the office who’s job is to apply managerial control over our mess!
Read these related posts on 360east:
- SYNTAX career opportunities
- On physical junk, mental junk and the joys spring cleaning
- SYNTAX seeking Business development wizard in the UAE
- Design, management and web job opportunities open at SYNTAX
- This.. is creativity: the sonic wire sculptor
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service