I just read on Laith Majali’s blog that Captain Abu Raed has made it into the Sundance Film Festival.
The other film by a Jordanian in Sundance is ‘Recycle’ by Mahmood Al-Massad [read about it here in PDF].
This is exciting news for Jordanian filmmakers..
Two films I can’t wait to see.
Read these related posts on 360east:
- Captain Abu Raed: a trailer and two reviews..
- More great reviews for Captain Abu Raed
- The French will demolish the airport (let’s hope they fix it before that!)
- Can Captain Abu Raed fly?
- Newly celebrated Jordanian ‘Recycle’ and ‘Abu Raed’ filmmakers already preparing next projects
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service