Aha.. So there’s some movement to ‘revive’ the Jordanian IT sector. HM The King has apparently asked for something to be done and the government is drawing up a plan. (Arabic link to Al-Ghad story today).
REACH is dead. Long live REACH?
A second initiative is needed, according to Government and Intaj officials, to put more life into the sector which everyone now admits has gone into a lull.
Read these related posts on 360east:
- German court to T-Mobile: Sell the iPhone without a contract
- Jordan Telecom: “show us there is demand for 4 or 6 Mbit DSL access and we’ll happily offer it”
- SYNTAX brands Aqaba: The Oasis and Beyond
- Career opportunities at SYNTAX
- Nokia to demonstrate the 5800 XpressMusic at the Dead Sea today
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service