More than 24 hours separate us from yesterday’s Apple event, in which Steve Jobs announced a slew of iPod and media related launches. But it seems that current demand for the video is outstripping Apple’s video servers to deliver.
This just shows both the amazing promise and the current infrastructure limitation of online video.
Also.. think about it. There are so many Apple/Jobs fans out there, that ‘product announcements’ end up creating such frenzied viewer demand.
Read these related posts on 360east:
- Showtime at Apple: What has Jobs for us today?
- Apple’s Jobs says Michael Dell should eat his own words
- Ikbis.com breaks new records and launches cool video player
- Apple’s new video ads: Mac vs. PC, in person..
- Jordan Telecom: “show us there is demand for 4 or 6 Mbit DSL access and we’ll happily offer it”
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service