The new Google Analytics interface looks good but is totally unusable for me. On both Safari and Firefox on my PoweBook G4 Mac, any attempt to click on the date range pull down menu produces the error message above: “A script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash Player 9 to run slowly..”.
This is horrible. For the past month I’ve been hoping this get fixed. A friend of mine experienced the same thing on a Windows Vista machine (the laptop is a bit old by runs fine).
On July 18, the old interface of Google Analytics will no longer be available. What then?
Is anyone else out there experiencing this problem?
I will now email Google about this. Please do the same if you have the same problem.
Read these related posts on 360east:
- Google drops the Froogle brand name
- Something is WRONG with Google!
- Is anyone else in Jordan experiencing slowness in accessing Google?
- Google Trends: Amman, Dubai, Kuwait
- Google’s slowness problem in Jordan: a suggested solution
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service