Today Al-ghad is carrying a special supplement containing the full text of the Jordanian Constitution. Al-Rai is also carrying the full text of the Constitution and an ad campaign with the slogan ‘Know your rights, protect yourself’. The three published ads are about the Constitution, against nepotism and against early marraige.
The ads carry the logos of the Ministry of Political Development, Law Group for Human Rights, as well as the flags of the European Union and the Netherlands. A legal helpline telephone number is also mentioned.
Read these related posts on 360east:
- Jordan’s islamists have a real problem with women’s rights
- Full elections and no appointment for University of Jordan’s student council
- Out of the 13 ‘enemies of the internet’ countries, four are Arab
- Apple and Cisco end iPhone legal squabble..
- Will a Spiral Frog be the iTunes killer?
Bookmark this post on your favorite bookmarking service